Arsenal 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger: "It is annoying but we had a spell during the season that was difficult and it was difficult for me in my personal situation.

"We were playing in a hostile environment. The players came back stronger in the last two months and I'm very proud of them for doing that."

Hostile enviroment ?

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger: "It is annoying but we had a spell during the season that was difficult and it was difficult for me in my personal situation.

"We were playing in a hostile environment. The players came back stronger in the last two months and I'm very proud of them for doing that."

Hostile enviroment ?

What's his 'personal situation' ?

DAR2vktW0AA_rX2.jpg:large

That gave me a headache. Which player are they talking about?

Hostile enviroment ?

I would think he's talking about the miserable, moaning, booing twats that call themselves arsenal fans. Fuck em, hope he stays another 20 years.

Hostile enviroment ?

The Tarquins were giving the team some grief!!

I really don't get it, we are gloating at Arsenal failing to get in the Champions League, yet our season has been poor very poor, going to the last game sweating on qualification, no trophies and we think we can lord it over other clubs, all I care about is city, and we have massively under achieved this season, so if people feel happy about our season, and Arsenal failing to qualify for champions league you need to give your head a wobble
If all you care about is City, why are you on the Arsenal thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.