Watford Post Match Thread

Great performance today, could've easily been 6-7. Onwards and upwards now. Let's get our our signings nice and early, get a good preseason behind us and challenge on all fronts next season.

Off topic: who's been our best signing this season? Imo Sané has been breathtaking on that left side, Jesus has been great and I thought Gundogan was a very shrewd buy. Can't wait to see who we bring in, but I'm more than confident that we'll be challenging next season with our new acquisitions.

I think Sergio was disappointed to have been taken off when he was on a hat trick. I sincerely hope it's not the last we see of him. Great performance today against pretty poor opposition it has to be said. Could have been any score if we hadn't taken our foot off the gas. City fans in good voice as well. Champions league football next season and encouraging signs of what may lie ahead.

Not like he didn't have a chance for it though is it?

I think Sergio was disappointed to have been taken off when he was on a hat trick. I sincerely hope it's not the last we see of him. Great performance today against pretty poor opposition it has to be said. Could have been any score if we hadn't taken our foot off the gas. City fans in good voice as well. Champions league football next season and encouraging signs of what may lie ahead.
Kun.
Scored 2 missed 4.
As Pep keeps saying "we've got to score more goals"
It's not killing sides that's killed us.

End of season games are very difficult to make judgements from, especially against team like Watford. However, that cannot take anything away from the attacking display.
Next season obviously we need to improve defensively, therefore recruitment is of the upmost importance. We do not have a good track record at signing defenders lately so, let's hope we can get better, and get the final piece of jigsaw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.