Watford Post Match Thread

Technically it is, as Sergio has two years left on his deal.

Truth is probably much more in the middle after today.

Sergio will be off if there isn't a shift.

Until which time we hear it from Sergio, then the bluffing will continue from both sides.
This says different...
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...iker-staying-at-manchester-city-a7747936.html

Pep Guardiola and Sergio Aguero confirm striker is staying at Man City

The Argentina international faced an uncertain future with the club

guardiola-aguero.jpg

Sergio Aguero and Pep Guardiola have both confirmed that the Argentina international will remain a Manchester City player.

Manchester City won 5-0 at Watford to seal third place in the Premier League and direct entry to the Champions League group stage next season.

And despite Aguero's role in the team coming under scrutiny this season, Guardiola confirmed briefly in his press conference that Aguero would be staying at the Etihad Stadium.

Aguero then told reporters in the mixed zone that he would be staying, just as he stepped onto the City bus outside Vicarage Road.

Something along the lines of how difficult players initially found Pep's training and tactics and how long it took them to embrace it....Not sure Vinny would have intended any of his chat to be shared on live TV whether it was controversial or not....

Something along the lines of how difficult players initially found Pep's training and tactics and how long it took them to embrace it....Not sure Vinny would have intended any of his chat to be shared on live TV whether it was controversial or not....

Basically this is what players at Barca and Munich said, but once they get it, or you buy the right players that will get it then things start to take off. I would say we are about to take off especially with a few more signings that will be in the Pep mould.

Great to watch. Although the season's been a bit underwhelming overall, it was really encouraging to finish it the way we did. Will start next year with renewed optimism.

I hope to fcuk Kun is staying and have always thought the speculation stemmed from "ITK" bollox.

Bit odd seeing as we won the first 10 games playing fantastic football and blowing teams away

So Sergio has told the media he's staying at city.

Tolmie claims he's off.

I know who I believe. He scored 2 today. #jusysaying

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.