Premier League Games Sunday 21st May

20 years arsenal qualified for the CL and they made 1 final appearance. Pretty piss poor performance
All about the ££££ over actually trying to win it for them. Shame the Dippers and probably the rags with increase the arsehole quota in it.

David Moyes agreed for his Sunderland team to kick the ball into touch on 26 minutes in todays match so Terry could be substituted on that minute as it matches his shirt number and he could milk the applause
Now that is why Sunderland are going down under the twat, or am i just an old moaning fucker?

_96150396_pltopsix.png

And there is also something called keeping a balance and which one is happy to sit on the bench?

Happiness is subjective. Lethargy is imminent. There is higher odds of us failing the season if we keep playing two of those forwards week in week out into injuries and exhaustion, than failing the season because a player is unhappy and won't play to their ceiling.

Sanchez scores goals for fun. Scored one today twice the game before. The only reason why I wouldn't want to have a 3rd established goalscorer is when the transfer window opens from August to June. I like your faith, but injuries and unwarranted suspensions are not beyond us, as this season has shown.

David Moyes agreed for his Sunderland team to kick the ball into touch on 26 minutes in todays match so Terry could be substituted on that minute as it matches his shirt number and he could milk the applause
Now that is why Sunderland are going down under the twat, or am i just an old moaning fucker?
Surely he will be banned from football for life for spot fixing ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.