It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
United will beat Ajax. It's a foregone conclusion. Accept it now or be disappointed on Wednesday.

And United will spend huge sums this summer because they have no choice but to do that. So they'll sign at least 1 player that we wanted, maybe more.
Which will pish us towards Plan B players which could impact our effectiveness next season.

And United with enough extra good players will gel and progress despite Mourinho's turgid style of football.

United fans will be annoyingly giddy this summer and probably increasely and unbearably arrogant as the season progresses.

So that'll be United's likely path....my concerns are what happens with us on the parallel track. We have a lot to do to improve on this squad of players and to develop a Plan B against the teams that know full well how to play against Pep's thoroughly predictable style of play.

I have to say that I'm more worried now than I was at any time since 2008. We've left our transitional period until the very last minute. It'll be near on miraculous if Pep succeeds in rectifying so much in such a short period.

Oh how I hope I'm wrong about all of that!

You're definitely the most negative poster about us compared to those rag ****s on this forum. ( or a rag)
They are shit, I don't care what they win. It's been ground out with no forward planning. If they win the EL and qualify for the CL they'll buy more 'marquee ' signings and fall further behind.

So Rags will implement plan A whilst we make do with B and Mourinho will transform them from a dire 6TH placed mediocre side into title challengers whilst Pep struggles?

OK.
im beginning to smell rag, Alls rosy in their garden whilst ours is threadbare.

what i hope we do is this
IN
Ederson
semedo
Van dijk
Sandro
Fabinho
B.Silva/Isco
Alexis/neymar

OUT
fernando
clichy
zaba
sagna
Kelechi
nolito
navas
bravo

BACK FROM LOAN
Roberts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.