Watford Post Match Thread

I thought we were terrific, but it has to be said Watford were awful
How many times did they pass the ball out of play!! I think Gomez set their stall out with that error in the first minute

MOTM- Aguero. He was unplayable today

When a team doesn't park the bus, this is what we do to them

Think when we start and play with that intensity, there's no time for the bus to be parked. In truth, had we taken our chances, and they really weren't especially difficult ones, we could have had the game wrapped up within the opening ten minutes. I genuinely fear for some teams next year. :-)

Great day in the flag
qovngz.jpg
Everyone's a right to be ugly but.....ffs,they abuse the privilege!!

Think when we start and play with that intensity, there's no time for the bus to be parked. In truth, had we taken our chances, and they really weren't especially difficult ones, we could have had the game wrapped up within the opening ten minutes. I genuinely fear for some teams next year. :-)
We keep thinking some team is going to get a right battering but when was the last time we scored more than 6? Ageuro has had a fantasic season but there were loads of games where he's missed easy chances, today included (Watford were there for the taking and we should have scored 10!). I really hope he stays (and stays fit) and that Pep plays him alongside Jesus playing next season - if so I can see them both getting 20+ prem goals.

Kompany is so important to us.. its a real dilemma for Pep, do we buy a world class defender fully expecting Kompany to get injured or do we gamble and hope Vinnie stays fit...
We buy, and hope that the world class defender and Kompany gel quickly. No brainer for me, we need to build again, at some point we will have to replace Vinny, so lets get it done ASAP, and develop Stones, with Vinny.

We keep thinking some team is going to get a right battering but when was the last time we scored more than 6? Ageuro has had a fantasic season but there were loads of games where he's missed easy chances, today included (Watford were there for the taking and we should have scored 10!). I really hope he stays (and stays fit) and that Pep plays him alongside Jesus playing next season - if so I can see them both getting 20+ prem goals.

In the last few games, there have been glimpses of what could be very promising partnerships, but next season there has to be greater competition and higher quality in the final third.

No way do we want to surpass the sick swan, for this reason !

Was delighted with most of the game but I hope that Navas and Sagna were on as a last hurray. I cant see any point in keeping either- play kids if needed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.