Yaya Toure signs one year extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to say I wanted him gone at the start of season after his agent spouting off bollocks,but he has done well I think he can still play a part but not to the extent he has previously a reduced role but more time in league cup and fa cup games ..

Because if the manager lets them know that they aren't part of his plans, they are likely to seek to move on elsewhere (if there are any takers). I just can't see a role for Delph in the squad for next season with new players expected to come in plus Fernandinho, Gundogan and possibly another year for Toure. Not that it really matters as he's never fit anyway.

You mean he would rather be on the treatment table at west brim for half the money he is on the treatment table at city.
To be fair he is decent enough when fit. But doubt if he will ever get a run now injury free.

Interesting quotes this weekend from Anderlecht's director.

This sort of shit really does my head in. As if the lad would get any more or less opportunity if he went to Klanfield, Munich, Atletico or the Swamp! What that director is basically saying is don't push yourself, don't aim for the stars, just settle for mediocrity. If the lad was being linked with the rags the director and the media would be pulling themselves off about the "fabulous opportunity"! Twunts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.