18/19 home and away kits ?

It looks very raggy their new one. Rag red not dipper red.

Yeah i get what you mean. Most Liverpool shirts to me have the orangey red look (like the one gav shows above) and only occasionally use the deep/dark red rags look.

Nice style, like their hitachi v neck one.

but who cares, it's Liverpool ;)

You don't know me pal, so don't patronise me. If you gonna insult me, be a man, grow some balls and insult me. Otherwise, find a corner and talk to a wall cos you'll get more conversation from that than you will from me now from this point.

Muppet.

... this is out of spite 'cos you just don't know when to shut up ...

DANYJxUUIAEkOJ9.jpg
DANcRuPUwAAreB0.jpg

... so with the code previously posted ...... £40!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(excluding delivery costs)

That code LAMJA doesn't work for me - has it expired?

That code LAMJA doesn't work for me - has it expired?

did say by the 30th so wouldnt expect so unless too many people have used it to buy a City shirt lol

i've already used it to get our kid one for his birthday (my brother that is for the non-mancs) so cant use it again to test it.

maybe too many have used it for a City shirt and they blocked it now just for that, try adding something else thats over £50 and enter the code (obviously dont checkout!) if it doesnt work then maybe they have stopped it.

*Edit. Just tried it with an account i just created for my mum and your right, the code is now invalid. Tried it for a City shirt and again for a Playstation VR at £350 for example and both invalid. Looks to have ended early ... not seeing the banner now on the pages now either. looks like its ended.

Last edited:
get a room if you want to talk about scouse kits ffs.

Anyone expecting an announcement of some description to tie in with the kit release? A separate preseason tour or a new player (wishful thinking perhaps).

Just seems like a random day to do it otherwise....

And no. it will be just the kit launch i'm sure

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.