Neymar

This boils down to the Barca cashflow position – which is a bit of a mystery! If you believe that they are skint and have been running on empty for a few years, which could well be true, then this could be on.

We have the cash to do it, the links with Barca and a contingent of Brazilians that could advise him on hairdressers etc.

Do we need him – I don’t think so! We have exceptional attacking players already but you can’t deny the buzz he would bring to the club.

I thought the reason was he and Luis don't get on, pretty well documented.
1 of them is leaving in the summer for sure, unfortunately looks like it isn't Neymar!

I thought the reason was he and Luis don't get on, pretty well documented.
1 of them is leaving in the summer for sure, unfortunately looks like it isn't Neymar!

Everyone's known Luis Enrique has been leaving for 6 months, there'd be no reason for all the paper talk or talk from his agent if the manager was the issue.

Sorry folks, but is it only me that can't stand this very talented, but mard arsed, dislikeable, diving little shit. Watched him last night and was reminded of why I can't take to him. Diving, gobbing off and generally being a bell. Yes he would raise our profile and be a statement signing but at a price.

Honestly have zero idea where this Neymar stuff has come from other than people watching a video clue and making 2+2=5.

If we are going over £100M this summer it will be for Mbappe and i dont think we will even do that.

Neymar is not going to leave Barca.

Honestly have zero idea where this Neymar stuff has come from other than people watching a video clue and making 2+2=5.

If we are going over £100M this summer it will be for Mbappe and i dont think we will even do that.

Think you're right about Neymar, but I see him as an alternative to Sanchez not Mbappe. Think we would only have gone for Mbappe if Aguero went which is off the table now.
Expect it will be Sanchez not Neymar though.

Sorry folks, but is it only me that can't stand this very talented, but mard arsed, dislikeable, diving little shit. Watched him last night and was reminded of why I can't take to him. Diving, gobbing off and generally being a bell. Yes he would raise our profile and be a statement signing but at a price.
You are not the only one. But I would have him anyway. It would put City closer to Barca and Real instantly.

Personally I don't go of the ITK's on this forum, especially the one alluded to above who was banging the Pogba drum very loud all last summer only to go very quiet in August!
Neymar is a rumor in the papers like many others - I was just pointing out that if Barca were skint I think he would be the one they would sell (due to him being a bit nuts) and we would be one of very few clubs that could do the deal - if we wanted to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.