Rate this season

5 out of 10. It would have been 4 but poor refereeing decisions in the big games and the media onslaught against Pep cost us.

There have been some brilliant games like Barca and Monaco at home but those exceptional performances have added to my overall sense of under achievement.

I reckon we would have challenged Spurs for 2nd if Willy had been in nets all season.

7 out of 10. Could have been much, much better but for the badly-timed injuries to Vinny, Ilkay & Jesus, and being on the end of some, frankly, obscene officiating decisions.

Much better than last season. Can't wait for August.

Pretty average especially in comparison to last year. Some positives though in Sane Jesus etc. An actual goalkeeper, new full backs and a fit Kompany and we are talking for next season. Hopefully with some better refereeing too.

Very disappointing season for. Didn't manage to beat any of the top teams and absolutely ridiculous defending and goalkeeping.

I still don't know how we lost in the semi to Arsenal.

5 out of 10.

I think overall gut feel is 6/10. Good start to season, faded in middle third and a strong finish. Decision to play kids v united in cup absolutely criminal but we were robbed in FA cup semi.

In terms of champions league we beat Barcelona comfortably at home and only our naivety stopped us progressing via Monaco.

The scum have had a better season than us, says it all really
Their season being better than our hinges on Wednesday night. Win and it's a fair point. Lose and all the turgid performances throughout the year will come back and bite them on their arse.

A few weeks ago I said 4 but I'll make it a 5 since we achieved the absolute minimum in gaining 3rd place but no cups.

But it has to be said that the future does look brighter, so hoping for and expecting much better next year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.