Watford Post Match Thread

The only grumble I have is that 5 is good but if we'd done a spuds that would have show a true statement of intent for next season. After the fifth i was expecting another 2 or 3, instead we put the beach towels out.
Obviously I'm very happy with a 5-0 win but it frustrates me so much in many games we sort of say right we've scored 4/5 goals, that will do,let's take our foot off the gas and take it easy. Be fuckin ruthless City!!!

Obviously I'm very happy with a 5-0 win but it frustrates me so much in many games we sort of say right we've scored 4/5 goals, that will do,let's take our foot off the gas and take it easy. Be fuckin ruthless City!!!
That is ruthless. In a long season it makes total sense to take the foot off the accelerator once it's clear you've won. What I'd say is that it's a bad habit to take the foot of the gas of your opponent still had a chance of getting back into it. But at 5:0 up? Save your energy.

Lots saying Watford were poor. Think a lot of that had to do with how we started the game. We were at a hundred miles an hour from the get-go and it really put them off. Pep had all the lads up for this one.

Sergio amazing. If only he put away that sitter! Anyway, it happens (a little too regularly this season for us fans' liking -- and I'm sure for Sergio's) . Thank God this time it was 4 nil up when it did. Think Pep's subbing of him was fine. Gave Kelechi a run as well as telling Kun he was wonderful but can still be even better. Take those easy chances, lad!

Based on the few games we've seen them together, Kun and Gabriel are going to be one scary proposition for anyone silly enough to try and stop them.

KDB and Vinnie were other headliners. Silva and Yaya again kept things ticking nicely.

Been on hols a couple of weeks so haven't been here at all but I have seen all the games. Real positive last few weeks of this season. Bring on the next!
I'm quite sure Mike Riley will be working on it as we speak!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.