Talksport

Surely not long now......Probably to be replaced by that alcoholic W------
5b895195f81ddd060146c77c09864e7d.jpg

Look i get the not liking him or his station thing but some of the posts wishing death on him are going too far.

Can we cut it out please?

Thanks.

Look i get the not liking him or his station thing but some of the posts wishing death on him are going too far.

Can we cut it out please?

Thanks.
Correct it is going too far.The show is an absolute pile of agenda driven arse licking shite,but he is not one of the bad ones !

Those that keep saying in here that they haven't listened to talkshite for 3 years are the same people who post about the content of the programmes on the same radio station.

The Brazil piece about Moscow and staying in the hotel during the match was pure gold.

Those that keep saying in here that they haven't listened to talkshite for 3 years are the same people who post about the content of the programmes on the same radio station.

The Brazil piece about Moscow and staying in the hotel during the match was pure gold.

He comes out with some tripe. But that's funny. When he's off, his cover is usually a lot worse.
Micky Quinn and Ray Wilkins are the 2 on his show who really get up my nose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.