Article 50/Brexit Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just thought it would help to post something that will cheer up the diehard doom merchants

While Theresa May was changing her mind on social care, the EU adopted its Brexit negotiating position with little fuss. The meeting lasted barely an hour, the press conference under 20 minutes. The calmness in Brussels this morning was a lesson in how to be strong and stable.

https://infacts.org/eu-strong-stable-brexit-negotiating-position/

I just thought it would help to post something that will cheer up the diehard doom merchants

While Theresa May was changing her mind on social care, the EU adopted its Brexit negotiating position with little fuss. The meeting lasted barely an hour, the press conference under 20 minutes. The calmness in Brussels this morning was a lesson in how to be strong and stable.

https://infacts.org/eu-strong-stable-brexit-negotiating-position/

There's hope for you yet! A great read.

I particularly liked this article on the same site....

May’s Brexit manifesto an affront to democracy...

https://infacts.org/mays-brexit-manifesto-affront-democracy/

May has now said no deal would be bad and we will need to have one before we go.

A week after lambasting Labour for saying the same, the lady seems to be u-turning and dithering daily

May has now said no deal would be bad and we will need to have one before we go.

A week after lambasting Labour for saying the same, the lady seems to be u-turning and dithering daily

Strong and Stable...

rrIsr9F.gif

Just got back in.
Was looking forward to more fun and games on the GE thread at the expense of Mavis.
What has happened to it?
Pulled by our Mods at Conservative central office?

Just got back in.
Was looking forward to more fun and games on the GE thread at the expense of Mavis.
What has happened to it?

Must have been a few calls from No.10, it's been down since late afternoon. Apparently it will be replaced by a 'Jeremy Corbyn and the IRA' thread.

Just got back in.
What has happened to it?

Yep, pulled, but I should add nothing to do with me. I think it was getting a bit hairy around SWP's suggestion that flogging kittens and shooting dolphins should've been included in the Tory manifesto.

Yep, pulled, but I should add nothing to do with me. I think it was getting a bit hairy around SWP's suggestion that flogging kittens and shooting dolphins should've been included in the Tory manifesto.

About four threads now. The Magic pole one has gone as well.

How long left for this one??

It's only a matter of time. We'll have to camp out here until Blofeld pulls the lever and we're all tossed into a tank of ravenous piranhas.

Take a look at May being strong and stable.....

It's alright. We are back up and running now. BlueHammer has promised not to confuse private health care with with Bannatynes private health spa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.