Neymar

I'd take Neymar over Sanchez any day if there was any truth to this(forgetting about price tags for a second), early on in his career I would have said differently and question whether he would be physical enough for the Prem but at 25y.o he's turned into a absolute worldy no questions about that and he can look after himself too now.

Sadly I don't think Barca will be parting with him any time soon if they have any say in it.

I used to believe Tolmie a few years who, he rarely gets anything right to be honest. We could all make a few guesses and get a couple right I'm sure.

They could only sell it if he had a deteriorated relationship with Messi , so far there are not enough elements to think that this break will happen..... in any case Barcelona is still interested in Dybala

If Sanchez chooses Bayern and Mbappe stays in Monte Carlo does this mean Neymar could be convinced....?

Saw a post on a pretty reliable source on Facebook he rarely gets things wrong saying Neymar has been phoning Pep all week and all it's waiting for is the two clubs to agree a price, Custis would fucking explode if it happened lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.