United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember a couple of pre seasons ago this rag I was talking to came out with a classic, we've signed a worldbeater watch him go that signing was , memphes depay or how ever you pronounce his name. Couldn't stop laughing after I'd watched him

According to the MUen there were 100,000 at the 2013 parade...pmsl going off that their estimated 659million fans probably equates to a couple of million tops.
Rag twats always the leaders in the bullshit stakes.
Also the rags are embarrassing us with the amount of youth players that get into the 1st team compared to ours, also from the MUen.

Fuck me the MUen does love to suck the rag twats cocks.

motivator701754175626368ca089e0cca3d2a01271b74a19.jpg

Just seen on L'Équipe that Griezmann claims he is close joining the swamp donkeys.

I bet Rashford and Whatshisname are delighted!

EDIT: He reckons it's 6/10 that he will be at rag central next season.

are we detecting a pattern here? Pogbad did this several week long "chase me " bit - now Grizeman. Builds up press interest and that of the fans ready for the big reveal - maximises exposure and shirt sales................................. could go on to play like a drain like Pogbad but hey the $$$$ and £££££ rolling in so the Glazers will be happy.

BBC sport reporting that a Dutch cow (bovine not human), with an 89% accuracy rate, has predicted an Ajax victory.

Presumably the 11% failure are matches involving Manure/FA and/or English referees.

Just seen on L'Équipe that Griezmann claims he is close joining the swamp donkeys.

I bet Rashford and Whatshisname are delighted!

EDIT: He reckons it's 6/10 that he will be at rag central next season.
EDIT2 : He now reckons he was 'misquoted' and that he actually said utd only finished 6th out of 10 ..and there is no way he will be at rag central next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.