Explosion at MEN Arena/Victoria Station

Just woken to this terribly sad and tragic news and its devastating for our great City but more importantly, for the families of all those caught up and my thoughts and prayers are with all those right now.

Everyone is upset and tensions will run high but can we please try and think we before we post today on this subject as its not a day to be venting anger and no doubt guesswork as to who and why this has happened and it helps no one right now.

Focus on the victims and allowing our security services to do their difficult jobs.
Very true

Truly shocking news.

My thoughts are with the people of Manchester and the victims families today.

Just woken to this terribly sad and tragic news and its devastating for our great City but more importantly, for the families of all those caught up and my thoughts and prayers are with all those right now.

Everyone is upset and tensions will run high but can we please try and think we before we post today on this subject as its not a day to be venting anger and no doubt guesswork as to who and why this has happened and it helps no one right now.

Focus on the victims and allowing our security services to do their difficult jobs.

Here, here.

terrible news, makes you think the clubs recent increase in security was based in known intelligence of an intended attack. thoughts are with the families.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.