General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this might upset people but........
I refuse to condemn Isis. I don't agree with what they do but I can understand why they do it. If someone dropped a bomb on your house or murdered and ridiculed your leader or raped your great grandmother would you not want someone held accountable?

While 2 wrongs don't make a right, it's very difficult to point the finger. The only difference between the IRA and ISIS is that one was over 200 years ago and the English have had plenty of time to apologise for what they did as a government.

People should look a lot closer to home and how we have treated people over time and history. No wonder everyone fucking hates us!

How do you feel about this post this morning?

Think this thread should take a leaf out of the parties books and suspend itself for the day.

Not a day for division but us all banding together as mancs.

Well said.

As a Glaswegian I just wanted to say we are all Mancs today. Hearts heavy across the whole country today.

DAs4pSvXgAAfYFy.jpg

We're still going to get annihilated by about 100 seats once the country realigns itself, but it's nice to see some energy from the Labour side for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.