#nothingwithoutyou

Because it's an issue that they feel strongly about. There's no rule as far as I can tell which states a positive topic must remain that way without any contrary viewpoints.

Each of the contrary points have threads where they have been done to death. All of those have substance to their case.

If you try hard enough you can link any thread to another hence why we have people to keep it on track.

This is a real positive from the club yet the agenda clique have hijacked it which if it was anyone else wouldn't have happened.

You won't

Give it a month or two over the closenseason and hopefully you will have a re-lthink.

There is no excuse for the Club not offering you the 93:20 tickets since there will be plenty not renewing in there. Hopefully the Club have a rethink on this.

Give it a month or two over the closenseason and hopefully you will have a re-lthink.

There is no excuse for the Club not offering you the 93:20 tickets since there will be plenty not renewing in there. Hopefully the Club have a rethink on this.
Not the time or place it would seem Tim but there's a lot more to it than 93:20. Personally I think PB is right to link the hypocrisy in the #bullshit with the way the club now views and treats its supporters.

The Etihad is open to help victims / their friends and families of the terrorist atrocity, so somebody at the Club must care about the community.

When they're doing this shite, try to remember City is the only one of the top six clubs to have put up season ticket prices for next season and opposed the capping of away ticket prices, which has helped fans enormously this season. #nothingwithoutyou my arse. #moneygrabbing****s would be better.

I never single City out as money grabbing canutes as wherever yer go there's money grabbing canutes, so it's all part 'n parcel of the daily grind of keeping body and soul together. Just read an article this morning that outlines that supermarkets are planning on installing some algorithm that when petrol stations get busier the price goes up! And don't forget that Rag in the office at Whitehall working for HMT who dreams up more ways of taxing us.

As for the price of tickets, is it a given that the clubs who aren't raising their prices haven't been ripping off fans previously. Too easy to focus on one single instance and make it universally the norm.

No it's not. the tagline is #nothingwithoutyou but the point is being made by some that an admittedly very good PR opportunity doesn't really address the practical problems that the club has with fans who actually go to games:
  • Prices
  • Atmosphere
  • Security & stewarding
  • Fan engagement
  • Ticketing policies and processes
  • Etc.
I wonder how the guy on here who was banned because someone said he'd done something he hadn't feels. Or the one who was banned for buying the two extra tickets for Wembley the club offered him. Or the ones banned for standing in 109. Or the people like @squirtyflower and his wife, home and away fans, who've been shafted by being kicked out of their seats and found the club has reneged on their promise to re-locate them. Do they feel the club is nothing without them?

So do these things by all means because they'll certainly be memorable for the people involved and play well on the web-site and other social media. But don't claim that they are nothing without us when there's an increasing disconnect between us and them.

Was this a good,decent & proper thing to do ? Yes or No ?

There are some very self important,self righteous folk on here who aren't happy unless they're trying to find a way of criticising the club or cyber bullying posters with alternative views.

I don't know why some of you bother with City,they clearly don't make you happy.

Spirit of MANCUNIA !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.