Explosion at MEN Arena/Victoria Station

Just checked his feed and can't see anything other than a post saying he sends love and sympathy to the people of Manchester.

He is said the attack "is a natural reaction to genocide", that the west have been murdering people in droves for years etc.

Absolutely heartbreaking. From this moment on, security at the Etihad's got to be A1, and by that, I don't mean some spotty kid waving a device at you without actually knowing what he is doing. Surely we need to have cordons round the Etihad with Airline style systems and keep these checks away from the actual stadium itself( or initial checks at least) It's a really tricky subject but one that needs a total review in my opinion. These suggestions might be shite, I don't know, but if you can think of owt better, be my guest. God bless anybody affected by these vile scum cowardly bastards.
Trouble with that is, there's always a bit outside. Wherever you start your security, by definition, there's an area with none.
I think we just have to get on with it and say "fuck 'em."

We could have the best security in the world at the Etihad, there will always be some kind of build up of people where the security checks begin and that is where these cunts will attack. Soft, easy targets is what they go for.

22 familys torn apart by some evil fuckers batshit ideology and 55 more with somebody seriously injured.. Kids would of been looking forward to that gig for months, its fucking horrible

Agree, they just move the goalposts. What's to stop them walking in a crowded shop or pub - there is only so much preventative measures security services can take and they have foiled hundreds of attacks this last decade or so.

Sky News from the Etihad, helicopter landed on big car park near stadium and army personell jumped out and sped away, could they be expecting something else to go down?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.