Explosion at MEN Arena/Victoria Station

I wonder if Andy Bell would've been saying that if it happened at an Erasure gig. Seriously, what a fucking clown. Concert-goers - the people that he himself is happy to take money off and make a living from - have been murdered in a city that he has played in numerous times and where he is due to play in the next couple of weeks. Words fucking fail me.

I'm not taking my girl to school today. I just feel numb. Her school is not far from the etihad and I just feel like I want her with me today
I know how you feel. My boys are 16 and 21. I have just text them saying I wish I could give them a big hug and that I love them.
Been listening to 5live all morning and it is quite harrowing and has left me feeling numb. It is such a tragedy, the people of Manchester will pull together but my condolences go to everyone affected by it.

I'm not taking my girl to school today. I just feel numb. Her school is not far from the etihad and I just feel like I want her with me today
Don't blame you, my Nieces daughter age 13 called at our house before going to school and said one of her friends was there last night and was very slightly injured just cuts and bruises thankfully

Deeply saddened by this news. My thoughts go out to all those affected. Been phoning round this morning and luckily none of my family or friends involved but my girlfriend was taking her kids to the London concert on Friday and is in a dilemma as to what to do.

Deliberate attacks like this are what separate these monsters from humanity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.