Explosion at MEN Arena/Victoria Station

I'm mad, upset and just fucking sick. I just feel like crying truth be told. My little girl is seven, cannot imagine the pain that the family is having.

The horror of last night's events is bad enough but on social media we've got:
  • That vile woman Katie Hopkins calling for a "final solution"
  • That fat **** Holmes calling the police "Plod" and complaining he's not being given enough information
  • Erasure's Andy Bell saying we can't complain about this because of our actions in Syria & Iraq
  • A supposed Christian saying that the death were deserved because Ariana Grande and her music is immoral
  • A black guy celebrating the fact it was white people targeted
  • A Scottish guy celebrating the death of English people
  • People tweeting pictures of people who they don't know or they've got off the internet saying they're relatives and they haven't heard from them after the concert
  • A rag troll saying it was a pity Guardiola's family weren't killed
WTF is wrong with people?

I'm mad, upset and just fucking sick. I just feel like crying truth be told. My little girl is seven, cannot imagine the pain that the family is having.
I have cried,my lad is 9,its beyond fucking despair this,deepest thoughts and prayers to all concerned.

I've just woken up. Any news on who done it? I know it sounds horrible but I'm hoping less kids died than adults. A concert full of kids is about as low as you're gonna get

• That fat **** Holmes calling the police "Plod" and complaining he's not being given enough information
  • Erasure's Andy Bell saying we can't complain about this because of our actions in Syria & Iraq
  • A supposed Christian saying that the death were deserved because Ariana Grande and her music is immoral
  • People tweeting pictures of people who they don't know or they've got off the internet saying they're relatives and they haven't heard from them after the concert

The world we live in. Terror creates populism and £. Many news agency and fear mongers are very happy today.

InterNet is full of nutters

If anyone wants to read what them bellends living in caves said:

Apparently young girls are considered 'Crusaders' and it was a 'shameless arena.'

Think the name Trump called them was spot on.

They have defined themselves far better than any swear words aimed at them will ever do.

But then we have so many good people offering taxi rides for free, rushing to give blood, offering their homes to stranded people.

As for those above we name, shame and hound thenmoff social media, they are the lowest of the low

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.