Explosion at MEN Arena/Victoria Station

I dont believe you can distinguish between someone in a cave thousands of miles away and someone living amongst us if they share the same views, hatred and murderous intent.
Neither do I, and regrettably, we have amongst us hundreds who've travelled to join this medieval cult, who are now returning.
Then there is the unquantifiable number of home growns who haven't gone but sympathise with the cause.

I hope they don't ever publish the name of this terrorist, its what they want, I honestly believe that if the press media didn't sensationalize these wankers by telling the world their name then many wouldn't be indoctrinated into the world of terrorism.

This is why they always carry ID on their person as did the prick last night.. they want their terrible act to have a name put to it., its almost like a gold star pass to them...
ISIS don't know who he is, hes just a soldier to them, but when the idiots of the press give ISIS his name then his martyrdom gets a name and he will be hailed a hero..

please please please. keep him anonymous.... Do we need to know?? I sure as hell don't.

Unfortunately not everyone is really fighting the same fight.

Whether it's the Mail, Sun, Fox News, whoever...someone out there will just see the profits to be made in the exclusive naming and backstory of the perpetrator. Millions of people will read that exclusive and give them those clicks because it's a natural response for people to want to know why such a senseless act of violence happened, and for a reason not to be scared it could happen at any stadium or crowded area in any town in the country.

So I don't think we've got any chance of avoiding the publishing of the guys name, or by starving these people of the false martyrdom they so desperately crave.

If anyone wants to read what them bellends living in caves said:

Apparently young girls are considered 'Crusaders' and it was a 'shameless arena.'

Think the name Trump called them was spot on.

It's like we're living in a fantasy world. That statement is the biggest load of bollocks I've ever read.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.