Explosion at MEN Arena/Victoria Station

And people like Hopkins & Tommy Robinson don't realise they're playing into the hands of the idiots who do these things. The aim of the murderers is to use terrorism to sow discord and confrontation.

They want to see a reaction against Muslim communities in Western countries in order to try to isolate them from the other communities in those countries and radicalise as many as possible. They want the ultimate "them and us" scenario, much like the Nazis engineered against German Jews in the 1930`s.

Hopkins, Robinson and their ilk can't see that they are the 'useful idiots' who help them achieve that, not the people who call for calm and reconciliation.

oh they can see what they're doing alright

VRSaC1r.jpg

Hopkins, Robinson and their ilk can't see that they are the 'useful idiots' who help them achieve that, not the people who call for calm and reconciliation.

Hopkins knows exactly what she's doing. Just like the EDL, just like the 'alt-right' just like Trump and Bannon etc. she knows full well she's peddling to hate and xenophobia and us versus them etc. It's what gets her money, she's just pandering to horrible people by spreading shameful views.

And people like Hopkins & Tommy Robinson don't realise they're playing into the hands of the idiots who do these things. The aim of the murderers is to use terrorism to sow discord and confrontation.

They want to see a reaction against Muslim communities in Western countries in order to try to isolate them from the other communities in those countries and radicalise as many as possible. They want the ultimate "them and us" scenario, much like the Nazis engineered against German Jews in the 1930`s.

I hear ya PB....and yet....I work in a professional office, a few hundred yards from the arena, I struggled into work today, mainly by foot because I thought 'fuck em'...nobody in this workspace is discussing it, not a soul. You can draw your own conclusions as to why that is.
So, in respect of the day, I'm calling it early, so I can go down my local pub and vent my spleen. Tomorrow is another day, and a day for more rational thought, because at the moment i'm of the opinion that anyone caught packing a rucksack of this nature, or even thinking about it should be flayed-a-fucking-live.

It's people who speak without thought like Hopkins who give idiots a bad press. I don't understand why she is given space to spout utter rubbish.

I think you're being overly generous.

I don't think they are so stupid as to not see that they are furthering isolation, they just don't care, this is how they make their money. Hopkins' entire life is built on manufactured infamy and she doesn't give a shit what the consequences of her actions are so long as it furthers her career as a professional woman.

She knows full well that her speech will create a reaction from Muslim communities and normal people pointing out that she's being a stupid bigoted twat making things worse, that reaction is what she wants.

Mod note.

Folk are rightly angry but it doesn't mean you can post some of the stuff that is getting deleted right now.

This thread has been full of respect for those involved and should stay that way, please.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.