It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Err because he got injured. I know he's a good player. But is he good enough to play in a team that will be trying to win the Premier League. We thought Bravo was good enough. Maybe he is. Man Utd and most City fans thought Pogba was not only good enough, but the best midfielder on the planet, turned out he was distinctly average. So unless he proves himself on the pitch in a City shirt we don't know do we. He's played 9 league games for City. That's not enough.

I'm not having that. Gundogan is world-class. At least the level of KDB. And he proved it as well, time and time again at Dortmund. The man scored two goals against Barcelona for us. The fact that you haven't seen him play well for years doesn't mean he hasn't.

Looks like Alexis has snubbed us again and decided to join Bayern.

So do we have any back up planned?

I certainly wouldn't describe him as "Gash". He has the second highest number of assists this season of any English player in the Prem. In fact I think he's exactly what Pep wants as long as he still has the commitment to learn and push himself and I believe we've been tracking him for quite some time...

That is a damn big qualification. In other words he was 10th in assists. We have the guy that was number 1.

Emol, A Chilean source.

Just seen it on the other thread.

Arsenal have a Cup Final to play and no way is he or his agent sorting a move out just yet imo and i can't see bayern paying what Arsenal want in his final year either but i suppose time will tell.

Gundogan is world class. He was Pep's first signing for City.

Once over his injury, he will prove again the quality he has. I don't want to wait but we have to give him time. I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.