Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chile source
extra-hot-chilli-sauce.png

Alexis Sanchez is increasingly close to joining Bayern Munich in a £50m deal, with his agent in Bavaria. City also want to sign him. [@Emol]

Manchester City can equal the massive wages on offer to Alexis from Bayern Munich, but a move to Bayern is more advanced. [@Emol]

Chile source

I just cant see Bayern paying the £50m in the last year of his contract?

Who say they are arsenal may take less money to get away from a rival prem team
Bit of a silly stance to take really - they'll have less money to strengthen and we'll still be looking for a player of similar ability regardless, Sanchez is far from a one-off. Understandable for their fans to take that stance though, as they've no reason to believe the money will be re-invested in the squad.

Always thought Bayern the more likely destination.

Look the guy has been at Arsenal for a few years and the frustration must be enormous. Constantly getting thrashed in the CL as soon as they came up against a decent side. Never getting remotely close to the PL.

He wants to win stuff and Bayern at this moment in time are the better option. League guaranteed and more likely to win the CL than us.

Boys and girls, I'll say exactly what I said about Alex Sandro.

Not a damn thing is or has happened, nor will until their cup final is done.

...and breathe.

Boys and girls, I'll say exactly what I said about Alex Sandro.

Not a damn thing is or has happened, nor will until their cup final is done.

...and breathe.

Yeah...I think that's bollocks to be honest.

The clubs certainly wouldn't comprehend any transfer talk before the end of their seasons, but the players agents would be more than happy to fly out to Manchester or Munich and have a chat, just like we know they do plenty of talking all through the season.

Yeah...I think that's bollocks to be honest.

The clubs certainly wouldn't comprehend any transfer talk before the end of their seasons, but the players agents would be more than happy to fly out to Manchester or Munich and have a chat.

The agent will have all his ducks in a row, but there's no way he's sat down with Sanchez on it. He'll leave him be until after that game for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.