Fabinho
Fernandinho

Sterling
Sane
Aguero
Jesus
Roberts
Sanchez

We are looking at about 220m net spend here. Yet this squad is ready to compete on all fronts. Walker, VVD can slot right in. Both among the best in the league in their positions. Sandro, world class. Semedo as a back up for both RB and LB. We would have a strong CB group, able to play 3 at the back as well. VVD is a leader and captain at his club so we don't lose that if Kompany isn't playing. A great midfield with Gundogan coming back from injury and adding Fabinho for DM along with giving Yaya a new deal. An absolutely stunning attack with one of the best attackers in the league in Sanchez coming in, along with Roberts coming back after impressing on loan. Enough games to keep everyone fit and fresh and little to no drop in quality when rotating.

This squad has everything for me. Solid no nonsense defense, quality in midfield and firepower in attack. Game changers ready to come on from the bench if needed.

Based on rumors, what I think would be best:

Ederson

Bravo
Muric

Walker
Kompany
Stones
VVD
Kolarov
Sandro
Semedo

Silva
Yaya
De bruyne
Gundogan
Fabinho
Fernandinho

Sterling
Sane
Aguero
Jesus
Roberts
Sanchez

We are looking at about 220m net spend here. Yet this squad is ready to compete on all fronts. Walker, VVD can slot right in. Both among the best in the league in their positions. Sandro, world class. Semedo as a back up for both RB and LB. We would have a strong CB group, able to play 3 at the back as well. VVD is a leader and captain at his club so we don't lose that if Kompany isn't playing. A great midfield with Gundogan coming back from injury and adding Fabinho for DM along with giving Yaya a new deal. An absolutely stunning attack with one of the best attackers in the league in Sanchez coming in, along with Roberts coming back after impressing on loan. Enough games to keep everyone fit and fresh and little to no drop in quality when rotating.

This squad has everything for me. Solid no nonsense defense, quality in midfield and firepower in attack. Game changers ready to come on from the bench if needed.

Love the squad, but it seems a bit too crowded in attack. Roberts either out on loan or we don't sign Sanchez, 5 is ideal imo.

Valencia can fuck off, he's played great this year. Pony up the cash or give us a LB or Soler for Mangala those cheap scum.

Or they can send him back to us and we have to find a buyer. This is a negotiation. Why would they want to spend more than they need to?

Love the squad, but it seems a bit too crowded in attack. Roberts either out on loan or we don't sign Sanchez, 5 is ideal imo.

I think 5 would work as well. It does seem a little crowded but then again if 1 is injured we are a little short. The way I saw it is 2 players for each of the front 3 positions. Out of the 6 we could have 3 starting, 2 on the bench ready to come on and one rested every game which is amazing. Also with rotation lets say on Wednesday we play Sanchez, Aguero, Sane then on weekend Sterling, Jesus, Roberts and have the others on the bench/rested. Would be extraordinary IMO. This would be essential come the Christmas period, with this many attacking options I think we could really challenge for all 4 trophies without having to sacrifice quality/fitness. I'm sure a player like Roberts would accept his role and understand he is behind the others, despite that I'm sure he would still get many games and play an important role in our season.

Gundogan is world class. He was Pep's first signing for City.

Once over his injury, he will prove again the quality he has. I don't want to wait but we have to give him time. I'm sure it will be worth the wait.
I am afraid he will be completely injure free. He has a very bad injury history.

2 Players is must in every position i feel.

Eight Defenders ( 4 Full backs + 4 CBs)
Six Mids (Silva, Fernandinho, Fabinho, KDB, Gundogan, Yaya) + Perhaps Delph. [Garcia might be loaned]
Six Forwards (Sane, Sterling, Jesus, Aguero, Roberts and Alexis)

This will allow great rotation and keep the squad fresh through out, plus we can deal with injuries which will surely occur throughout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.