Explosion at MEN Arena/Victoria Station

The US leaked it earlier but claimed he was the arrested suspect so not only couldn't they keep their gobs shut, they also got it wrong.

Ah right. Not sure why they felt the need to announce before GMP. It wouldn't surprised me if they leaked the information before the GMP could get to his house and carry out any other investigative work.

Please delete this if inappropriate but is it mad that a small part if me wants united to win tomorrow to show that manchester will always come out on top. If it was fa cup final, I'd prob be rooting for them, the fact that they'll get champions league football next season is what's putting me off

Absolutely not don't want them to win this is about terror not football.

Please delete this if inappropriate but is it mad that a small part if me wants united to win tomorrow to show that manchester will always come out on top. If it was fa cup final, I'd prob be rooting for them, the fact that they'll get champions league football next season is what's putting me off

Felt the same but hadn't the courage to be first. I feel like I want to shout MANCHESTER as load as possible to the world.

they didn't last night.

Our intelligence services are among the best in the world and stop these types of threats on a constant basis before you even hear about them. It's devastating that they didn't stop this attack just as it's devastating that Doctors cannot save every life. But do not disrespect their efforts that keep people like you and me constantly safe to the point where such an event is a national tragedy and not a daily event.

As has been spouted a million times today, the best thing for all Mancunians to do is to continue their daily lives. Therefore, C'mon Ajax!

I get it. This isn't about where people live, or who they are. This is about a dangerous fascistic ideology that sucks them in and gives them easy answers to difficult questions. They believe the world is going to end and they will all go to paradise and every bombing brings it that much closer. They think that we'll start targeting Muslims in our communities and create a global "Islam vs the rest" war where everybody will be wiped out. This is why you see so many people desperately trying to make people understand that there's a difference between this and Islam. The terrorists WANT you to hate Islam, it's literally their stated goal and their motivation for these attacks. They aren't bothered about killing 20 or 30 people, they're bothered about effecting 20 or 30 million with the one attack.

Every hate crime, every headline, every "well Muslims have to do something", every bit of that is just moving the notch on the belt closer to where they want to be. We stand together in spite of their desire for disunity, that's how you fight against them. Our intelligence services will do the rest.
We'll put, the only way they win is by getting the civilised world of all faiths or none to start hating each other, it's their only real weapon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.