Taylor Richards alleged Monaco bid?

Yup,thought so too.
Unrelated,but any idea on which of the younger players whose scholarships won't be renewed or who have decided to move on in the summer?

The likes of this lot are I think

Nabil
Scott
Anderson
Frimpong
Ogbeta
Corrigan
Richards
Felix nmecha
Matondo
Duncan
Ogunby
Amankwah

Maybe one or two won't as it is a lot but I'm pretty certain most will

Nabil
Scott
Anderson
Frimpong
Ogbeta
Corrigan
Richards
Felix nmecha
Matondo
Duncan
Ogunby
Amankwah

This is really a problem City has brought upon itself since they have been slow in the past to put out our youngsters in a professional environment.

It's a little better now, but from the EDS, since alot of U18s are coming up, alot of EDS have to be sold or go on loan. I guess they could do another year of EDS but that seems pointless for their development.

Nabil
Scott
Anderson
Frimpong
Ogbeta
Corrigan
Richards
Felix nmecha
Matondo
Duncan
Ogunby
Amankwah

Does Matondo need another contract? Isn't he like Sanchonlast year where he was already signed up because he moved from Cardiff (or Watford in Sancho's case)

Is Ducan - Bobby Duncan.... Am i reading this wrong? You're saying he won't get a contract? Thought he was supposed to be the next big thing...

It is. Typo. No, they're the ones being kept on. Not released. Duncan's got a pro contract too, not just a scholarship.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.