Probably the best we've ever heard from Yaya...

+1
i sure hope that before he leaves City, the fans will see who he really is; humble, generous... i wish he would divulge the amount of money he has donated to the less fortunate...
Good stuff.
And i may be biased, but so many of that team of 2012 are decent, humble, generous human beings.

Good stuff.
And i may be biased, but so many of that team of 2012 are decent, humble, generous human beings.
I agree, we have been lucky we have so many decent men in our team,the kids are looking to be the same type,we seem to have a policy to not buy dickheads

I think he wants to stay. City want him to stay. He'll get an incredible send off next year when he leaves. He has his flaws but I'd say he's been our most influential post takeover player and one of our greatest ever.

Whatever has happened over the last couple of seasons at City, it is a great gesture from both Yaya and his agent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.