Gael Clichy leaves confirmed. Thanks Gael & good luck.

Liverpool are the bookies' favourites to sign Gaël Clichy, with Sky Bet slashing the odds from 7/1 to 7/2 after a series of bets today.

Model professional and seems a thoroughly decent bloke.

Stand out memories for me are the Hart hug on title day. You can see how much it meant to him. And his absolutely sublime cross into agueros perfect stride to finish in that title winning season. Cant for the life of me remember who it was against mind, wolves maybe?? I can see it clear as day but apart from the opposition :-)

Well I always liked Clichy. I will remember him for being extremely fast and getting assists down the left. Thought he was cool and a good guy too. Thanks and goodbye Gaël!

As others have said, an absolute steal for £7m. Cannot thank him enough for everything he has done for us.

Liverpool are the bookies' favourites to sign Gaël Clichy, with Sky Bet slashing the odds from 7/1 to 7/2 after a series of bets today.
Hope not. I dislike that club and Milner. I like clichy, gets too much stick here but a pro on and off the pitch and played a good role in our title winning seasons. Glad he finally won the league title with us after many years at arsenal. Want to wish home the best but not if he will be playing in a Liverpool shirt.

6 million pounds for a top quality left back who always gave 100 percent, rarely injured and gave the club five years of service. One of our top signings over the past 6 years.

Football and the role of the fullback has changed of late and it's probably the right time for a change but will always be grateful for his contribution. An unsung hero not fully appreciated just like Dzeko in the past and Kolo in the future

Well said.

A great servant to the club, and a steal at £7m. It was clearly time for him to move on, but I'll always have a lot of respect for him and his achievements with the club. I wish him all the best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.