Explosion at MEN Arena/Victoria Station

Got a feeling it isn't quite so simple as that.
Me neither mate, but don't want to really get started on how I feel because don't want a ban and emotions for people are still raw, but if these cowards want to hide behind a religion does the bible not preach an eye for an eye

Me neither mate, but don't want to really get started on how I feel because don't want a ban and emotions for people are still raw, but if these cowards want to hide behind a religion does the bible not preach an eye for an eye
I know mate, probably not the best discussion to get into at the moment.

When was the last time you read a bible Tommo ?

I get the feeling a lot of these terrorists have failed in life or see no purpose in life and so wish to attach themselves to a cause to make themselves feel better about killing themselves.

It's sad to see Muslims being collectively blamed. Even when Muslims themselves are by far the biggest victims of Islamism.

Bbc reporting he was a man united fan ......... are they for fucking real the idiots really are on a different planet
What the fuck has football got to do with this?

Our media doesn't help.

The *** are using the death of children to score political points.

Cunts.

Threat level gone up and army being called in. They get Intel of another attack coming?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.