Explosion at MEN Arena/Victoria Station

I'm simply gutted about the tragic loss of life
They were kids and parents at a pop concert FFS!!

I'm spending next weekend there, on-route to Paris for work, so I can pay my due respects to those poor souls who's lives have been taken so pointlessly..

It's gut wrenching for the families who have lost loved ones or simply cannot locate them. I am a father of 2 beautiful daughters and cannot begin to comprehend what the families are going through right now

It's my hometown for Christs sake !!

RIP to all those who had the lives taken from them
Xxx

I said a few days ago,I hate to think what the world is going to be like in another 20 years.Maybe this planet will be non existent come then.

Something will happen Stephen Hawking reckons 100 years left I bet he's not far off sadly.

As long as Saudi Arabia continues to provide funding for mosques that promote the Salafist/Wahhabi interpretation of Islam, this will never end and as long as the Saudis spend billions on American and British weapons no-one will suggest they should stop or promote a more tolerant interpretation of the religion.

The only accurate assesment of what has led us into this situation , never to be seen in the media and so the madness will continue

The individual (he was man) seems to fit a pattern if the information we are getting is correct. His parents left the Middle East and moved to a Western nation and lived by most accounts a good life and we're model citizens and were not extremists.

The children born and, or sometimes just raised, especially millennials, in the Western country are often very susceptible to becoming radicalized by hate preachers.

They feel they are owed everything. If they don't get it it aren't successful these preachers of hate will convince the more susceptible ones it is because they are Muslim and the nation is against them. Next thing you know, they are in Libya for a week and shortly thereafter committing atrocities.

See, a young man down the road from me on this path, sadly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.