Explosion at MEN Arena/Victoria Station

I said a few days ago,I hate to think what the world is going to be like in another 20 years.Maybe this planet will be non existent come then.

I know what you mean. I've got 2 young sons and I sometimes wonder what the hell have I done bringing them into this fucked up world and fear for their future

Sadly the Libyan community in and around Manchester have been let down by this horrible person, they even had polling booths here because the community was so important, sadly this evil bloke has put a spoke in their good work.

The individual (he was man) seems to fit a pattern if the information we are getting is correct. His parents left the Middle East and moved to a Western nation and lived by most accounts a good life and we're model citizens and were not extremists.

The children born and, or sometimes just raised, especially millennials, in the Western country are often very susceptible to becoming radicalized by hate preachers.

They feel they are owed everything. If they don't get it it aren't successful these preachers of hate will convince the more susceptible ones it is because they are Muslim and the nation is against them. Next thing you know, they are in Libya for a week and shortly thereafter committing atrocities.

See, a young man down the road from me on this path, sadly.
In Libya for a week and commit atrocities, wow have you any proof of this happening before ?

The individual (he was man) seems to fit a pattern if the information we are getting is correct. His parents left the Middle East and moved to a Western nation and lived by most accounts a good life and we're model citizens and were not extremists.

The children born and, or sometimes just raised, especially millennials, in the Western country are often very susceptible to becoming radicalized by hate preachers.

They feel they are owed everything. If they don't get it it aren't successful these preachers of hate will convince the more susceptible ones it is because they are Muslim and the nation is against them. Next thing you know, they are in Libya for a week and shortly thereafter committing atrocities.

See, a young man down the road from me on this path, sadly.
Has he been reported?

0800 789 321

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.