Explosion at MEN Arena/Victoria Station

In Libya for a week and commit atrocities, wow have you any proof of this happening before ?
Not the Libya for a week. That is only part of the picture. Look at the whole thing.

And btw, my best mate used to work CT for the government and he is the one that has laid out this to me. What I explained to you is how the new breed of "home grown terrorist" is made.

Has he been reported?

0800 789 321
Not yet. I'm not sure how far it's gone. His dad works 12-16 hours a day. His mum has Munchausen Syndrome and an opioid addict. It's too bad because the father is a good man.

I am deferring to my mate I referenced in my last post as to when notifications should be made. He is my neighbour as well as my best mate.

Not yet. I'm not sure how far it's gone. His dad works 12-16 hours a day. His mum has Munchausen Syndrome and an opioid addict. It's too bad because the father is a good man.

I am deferring to my mate I referenced in my last post as to when notifications should be made. He is my neighbour as well as my best mate.
Get it reported or I'll be reporting what you've said

Absolutely horrific what's happened. Love and prayers to everyone over there from someone on the other side of the world.

Although it is a worry soldiers being deployed at parliament and other building (and not just on a terror level), it has been revealed operation temperer has been in action since the brussels attacks with covert army units working alongside the police to help with security, with the threat level increased this has now been upped to full military involvement and if is necessary then sensible to do, also the police requested the extra help so this is not aome random act on tge governments part, but a response to police advice.

This though has to be a temporary thing imho, it will be a sad day if we permanently have streets patrolled by the army and see this as normal.

Lastly and this may seem cynical and I expect I will get a slagging for saying this, but I do hope people in the election campaign don't decide use this for political advantage, already I have seen posts on fb and twitter from some this morn saying how this proves may is strong and stable for deploying the army, but this is the standard government response, and other critisizing her for being opportunist and selling arms to saudis, all comments on both side are irrelevant, people have died.
Both sides need show this tragerdy the respect it deserves and not exploit it in the comming weeks.

Last edited:
Although it is a worry soldiers being deployed at parliament and other building (and not just on a terror level), it has been revealed operation temperer has been in action since the brussels attacks with covert army units working alongside the police to help with security, with the threat level increased this has now been upped to full military involvement and if is necessary then sensible to do, also the police requested the extra help so this is not aome random act on tge governments part, but a response to police advice.

This though has to be a temporary thing imho, it will be a sad day if we permanently have streets patrolled by the army and see this as normal.

Lastly and this may seem cynical and I expect I will get a slagging for saying this, but I do hope people in the election campaign don't decide use this for political advantage, already I have seen posts on fb and twitter from some this morn saying how this proves may is strong and stable for deploying the army, but this is the standard government response, and other critisizing her for being opportunist and selling arms to saudis, all comments on both side are irrelevant, people have died.
Both sides need show this tragerdy the respect it deserves and not exploit it in the comming weeks.
It's a shame people feel this way, I'm actually gutted. The UK should be one side yet people still think like this, we're all together ffs.

It's a shame people feel this way, I'm actually gutted. The UK should be one side yet people still think like this, we're all together ffs.

I am specifically on about election wise which has 2 sides in the main or the political spectrum, Albert square last night and Manchesters response yesterday in general proves that on a compassionate human level we are one side and a united community.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.