It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, he is the usual Arsenal reporter but he's not that respected compared to someone like Ornstein. I doubt Cross knows anything about what the City players think, or that the City players know anything about our transfers.

Ok. Cheers mate.

I'm sure they have contacts who know how to use a phone
Or even the internet
If both of them are in Stockholm perhaps Mullock has given the info to the chief football reporter at the mirror who is Cross?

Last edited:
Cross is a KFA, even in regards to Arsenal rumours not directly leaked by the club's PR (injuries etc)

That said, we already know Walker is done (as per @MCRJON ) the only question is Sanchez and I don't think it's unreasonable to suggest that there will be no genuine answer to that yet.

No one is 100%, but it seems to basically be only a matter of time before we sign Walker, 9/10 he signs, Fabinho seems the next most likely 7/10 maybe?.

Sanchez also very possible.

I'd say Ederson is the next most likely after Walker, Fabinho.

Gundogan is world class. He was Pep's first signing for City.

Once over his injury, he will prove again the quality he has. I don't want to wait but we have to give him time. I'm sure it will be worth the wait.
Think he's a great player but you can't have the injuries he's had and come back the same or better. He's not just had one horrific injury he's had a couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.