It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
think we need to get lb sorted as the priority and have a feeling we wont get sandro

What gives you that impression? I'd say it's obvious we haven't heard anything about Sandro with the CL final coming up. What is clear is that City want him and wanted him last year too. Ultimately they'll have to meet Juve's price, but the old lady will sell if the coin is right regardless of their ongoing success.

I concur with @FantasyIreland that Clichy, who was rumoured to get a reprieve/extension due to lack of immediate answers at the position, being let go is a sign of absolute confidence in getting who they want there.

Last edited:
That Clichy and Navas, who were both rumoured to have been offered extensions, are apparently off suggests that we're either close to getting our targets or that we're going to do our damndest to get them. Quietly confident that their replacements will be with the club sooner rather than later.

My natural cynicism still tells me we're being overoptimistic and that we'll probably end up getting Ross Barkley for £42m, an obscure RB for around £12m, renewing Sagna's contract for a year and (if we're lucky) spending £33m on Ben Davies.
Maybe that's an exaggeration. In fact it definitely is. But over the years I've come to accept that transfer windows are never nearly as good as we hope they'll be in May.

I'm keeping my expectations low so that I'll be (pleasantly) shocked if we sign any of Sanchez, Sandro, Fabinho, Van Dijk, Walker or Ederson.

Instead of fraudsters who claim to be itk Or newspapers who have certain agendas, it is much easier and more reliable to look at betting patterns.

Accordingly de gea to Madrid, walker to city, sighurdson to Everton are the ones you would think have already been agreed.
Anyone really itk gets their money down rather than posting on forums.

Iker Castillo to Liverpool seems to be gathering money also.

I suppose gullable people like to be gullable

What gives you that impression? I'd say it's obvious we haven't heard anything about Sandro with the CL final coming up. What is clear is that City want him and wanted him last year too. Ultimately they'll have to meet Juve's price, but the old lady will sell if the coin is right regardless of their ongoing success.

I concur with @FantasyIreland that Clichy, who was rumoured to get a reprieve/extension due to lack of immediate answers at the position, being let go is a sign of absolute confidence in getting who they want there.

Can't see juve selling one of the best lbs in the world. Would winning cl make Sandro want to stay or leave

That Clichy and Navas, who were both rumoured to have been offered extensions, are apparently off suggests that we're either close to getting our targets or that we're going to do our damndest to get them. Quietly confident that their replacements will be with the club sooner rather than later.

I'd that Jesus navas? Wasn't he certain to be given a contract extension?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.