Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what our transfer budget really is?
I think I read about 250 M. Also we going to sell Hart, Mangala, Nasri, Bony, Fernardo, maybe Delph. Lets say all of them for only 50M.
With 250+50 we can sign :
Fabinho 35
Ederson 30
Alex Sandro 50
Walker 40
Sanchez 50
Total 205.
So with 95 M left we can get Laporte or Van Dijk +Semedo or! Get really big name like Neymar or Griezmann instead Sanchez. We have the money lets use it!!!! One big summer and we done for next 2-3 years

I think I read about 250 M. Also we going to sell Hart, Mangala, Nasri, Bony, Fernardo, maybe Delph. Lets say all of them for only 50M.
Fabinho 35
Ederson 30
Alex Sandro 50
Walker 40
Sanchez 50
Total 205.
So with 95 M left we can get Laporte or Van Dijk +Semedo or! Get really big name like Neymar or Griezmann instead Sanchez. We have the money lets use it!!!! One big summer and we done for next 2-3 years

If it's 250m, which I doubt, it's certainly not 250 net.

If we missed out on Sanchez i wouldn't be overly disappointed. Fixing the defense is much more crucial at this stage. Especially at fullback. We absolutely must get those signings right!

Fabinho 35
Ederson 30
Alex Sandro 50
Walker 40
Sanchez 50
Total 205.

....Press start, triangle, square, triangle and dont forget to pause it when you need to go for a piss lol.

If we missed out on Sanchez i wouldn't be overly disappointed. Fixing the defense is much more crucial at this stage. Especially at fullback. We absolutely must get those signings right!

It would alleviate the disappointment if he goes to Bayern,

If that happens I'd probably switch my sights to Bernardo Silva. Not the same type of player but potentially a natural successor to Merlin

The following forward players started against Watford: Silva, De Bruyne, Jesus, Sane, Aguero. I can't see City signing sanchez, because he'd be a replacement for one of these 5, most likely one of Jesus, Sane and Aguero. I know you need options, but we are not at that level yet. There's probably only Real Madrid who could carry that many players and keep them happy. I don't see Sanchez at City unless Aguero leaves, and I don't see Aguero leaving.

The following forward players started against Watford: Silva, De Bruyne, Jesus, Sane, Aguero. I can't see City signing sanchez, because he'd be a replacement for one of these 5, most likely one of Jesus, Sane and Aguero. I know you need options, but we are not at that level yet. There's probably only Real Madrid who could carry that many players and keep them happy. I don't see Sanchez at City unless Aguero leaves, and I don't see Aguero leaving.

------------------GK------------------
RB------CB-------------CB---------LB
---------------FABINHO---------------
------KDB-------------SILVA----------
-JESUS/SANE-AGUERO-----SANCHEZ/STERLING

SANE and STERLING ROTATE OFTEN. THAT KEEPS US FRESH.

I see you point, but if not Sanchez then who ?, we can't go into a 60 game season with only Sterling as back up for those 3 and a long injury to just one would leave us stuffed.

The following forward players started against Watford: Silva, De Bruyne, Jesus, Sane, Aguero. I can't see City signing sanchez, because he'd be a replacement for one of these 5

No mate, if Sanchez is signed, he'd be a replacement for Nolito.

Nolito was part of our forwards in the beginning when Jesus was also signed, the season was planned with him and the the rest because they were supposed to rotate so that they wouldn't have to play every 3 days like Sane and Sterling did every match and drop in form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.