Explosion at MEN Arena/Victoria Station

I am so proud of my City and my club right now for so many reasons. Our club opened its doors straight away, the shite closed their tours for the day. I give you the definitive proof of who is the club of Manchester.

I really haven't said a lot as people have probably said what i think anyway. i'm heartbroken, sad and now feel anger.

What is angering me and has been running through my head is that the bomber is said to have been "known" by police.

Well hey, about everybody that is "known" now get locked up and put in a big massive deep hole somewhere where they cannot hurt anybody else.

My Heart goes out to Manchester

I am so proud of my City and my club right now for so many reasons. Our club opened its doors straight away, the shite closed their tours for the day. I give you the definitive proof of who is the club of Manchester.

it makes no difference realy, the Etihad is a safe zone for incidents in the town thats why we opened the doors so to say and united did the correct thing IMO

To be fair we also closed the shop and cancelled tours yesterday in respect and because it was being used as a support centre.

The following article makes for grim reading as to the future of our society:
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7861/british-muslims-survey
Just to recap some salutary points:
- 33% of the Muslim community have sympathy for some acts of Islamic related terrorism.
- 23% want Sharia Law to be applied to the Muslim community.
- 100,000 agree with a 'radical' interprepretation of Islam. That's 3% of the Muslim community - not something to tar the whole Muslim community with but a significant amount nonetheless.

On the other hand.
- 80% of the Muslim community think this country is a great place to live with our societies tollarance.
- Many, many people in the Muslim community Are standing up to the forces of Radicalisation.

Personally I think some things need to change:
- First, it is not a radical interpretation of Islam it is Fascist. Religious based fascism rather than nationalist based but Fascism all the same. We must stop using the term Radical Islam. it needs to be replaced with the term Isamofascism at all levels. Radical implies some sort of caring, sharing people first ideology. it is nothing if the sort.
- Secondly the political left needs to take the Islamofascists to task as much as they take the Alt-right to rask. Stop pretending that because these views are based in a minority community that they are in anyway acceptable. They are not.
- Thirdly the moderate/liberal Muslims fighting this cancer in their community badly need our help and support.
- Fourthly, zero tolerance for Islamophobia And Isamofascism in equal measure. Challenge these opinions at all times but not in a manner that make the moderate/liberal Muslims life more difficult.

With the impending collapse of the ISIL caliphate many radicalised fighters will be returning to the UK. Their UK citizenship must me revoked. We cannot allow these people back into the UK without these people being deprogrammed.

It's going to be tough but we can get there.

16 men from a 3 mile radius of Abedi's house have travelled to Syria and Iraq to fight for ISIS

This is Manchester 2017

Not the time for point scoring really. We didnt offer, the plan would of been in place to use the Etihad for incidents like this

I really haven't said a lot as people have probably said what i think anyway. i'm heartbroken, sad and now feel anger.

What is angering me and has been running through my head is that the bomber is said to have been "known" by police.

Well hey, about everybody that is "known" now get locked up and put in a big massive deep hole somewhere where they cannot hurt anybody else.

My Heart goes out to Manchester

i can only agree here,yes he was known with links to ISIS so as my above post he should have not been walking the streets, round them up 'all suspects' do the homework and either deport them back to their mother country and for the British suspects then tag them untill they are proven safe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.