#nothingwithoutyou

Isn't that going to be the case in many grounds though if away fans are capped at £30?
It is, though quite a few games the 3rd tier away was returned, and sold to home fans for £30, so as a matchday goer I have benefited. The £30 cap can only be a good thing, but I do wonder if it increased the number of away fans attending, there seem to be just as many games as the season before with away teams returning the 3rd tier tickets.

why are so many in this thread hell-bent on abusing the club, can they no longer do anything right? "Today we're announcing..." - yeah that all well and good but remember that time they ran out of chips? Utter ****s.

Pathetic really, an embarrassment to the Rest of the Support (I suggest some of you actually learn the definition of this word) when all is said and done.

why are so many in this thread hell-bent on abusing the club, can they no longer do anything right? "Today we're announcing..." - yeah that all well and good but remember that time they ran out of chips? Utter ****s.

Pathetic really, an embarrassment to the Rest of the Support (I suggest some of you actually learn the definition of this word) when all is said and done.
don't be embarrassed mate .....Most of us have been SUPPORTING Manchester City for most of our lives and have earned the right to say what the fuck we want.

That's whether you like it or not.

don't be embarrassed mate .....Most of us have been SUPPORTING Manchester City for most of our lives and have earned the right to say what the fuck we want.

That's whether you like it or not.
You have earned nothing, what is with this self entitled nature of certain city, well I would say fans but I think some of you find it so hard to say something positive that I am reluctant, "attendies"? If you've had 3 of the last releases of iPhones, have you not also earned the right to meet with the CEO of apple and give him a bunch of grief?

Our season tickets are still very reasonable, factors included, compared to the rest of the league, and I think this entire thing and the Brazillian boys by urbis was a nice touch, So TH doesn't think its good becaues they should have been training for a FA cup final (Which I still believe wasn't our fault for not getting to), they didn't have to do this, they could have sent an email/recorded message to everyone they could have done umpteen things that wasn't going to individual houses and making peoples days, but they did and the club have done well there.

On the last home game I was stood in the south stand near a bloke pissed out of his skull, shouting abuse at Gabriel Screaming he needs to prove his value, show us what he's worth etc etc despite him scoring and assisting already that game. Between him and the posters on here, I'm surprised the players are happy to engage with the fans as they do.

You have earned nothing, what is with this self entitled nature of certain city, well I would say fans but I think some of you find it so hard to say something positive that I am reluctant, "attendies"? If you've had 3 of the last releases of iPhones, have you not also earned the right to meet with the CEO of apple and give him a bunch of grief?

Our season tickets are still very reasonable, factors included, compared to the rest of the league, and I think this entire thing and the Brazillian boys by urbis was a nice touch, So TH doesn't think its good becaues they should have been training for a FA cup final (Which I still believe wasn't our fault for not getting to), they didn't have to do this, they could have sent an email/recorded message to everyone they could have done umpteen things that wasn't going to individual houses and making peoples days, but they did and the club have done well there.

On the last home game I was stood in the south stand near a bloke pissed out of his skull, shouting abuse at Gabriel Screaming he needs to prove his value, show us what he's worth etc etc despite him scoring and assisting already that game. Between him and the posters on here, I'm surprised the players are happy to engage with the fans as they do.
Have you read this thread at all????

I wasn't at Watford yesterday. I have however been to well in excess of 500 games. To be fair, city voting to reject the ticket cap was about the 19 teams coming to visit the etihad, not us. How many other clubs subsidised tickets in the past for arsenal/Chelsea away, the most expensive aways in the league.

Like I said. If you don't like what's going in, stop spending the money. It's pointless moaning about the ticket price increase and still buying a season ticket for next season anyway

My view on City refusing to cap tickets was it looks bad when away fans pay £30, yet home fans who do not have a season card pay over £50 to attend. A reason for a lot of empty seats i would guess

I'm with PB on this.

A PR piece to make it look like the club give a fuck. I will be interested to see if one of them involves writes about it. in KotK about the stage management as that person has been as versiforus as @Prestwich_Blue in there a few times.

It was made to pull at heartstrings and sell the casual clothing range. Notice every player and a different city based t shirt on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.