Europa League Final

Very mixed feelings about this after the MANCHESTER ATTACK.....................Hate Utd but hope the venue etc is safe at the same time

So for me a Utd loss but the fans safe................Even though they are ****s I wouldnt wish anything bad on the daft sad red fuckers

A rag fan on talksport just now saying we are not going to try and play football just bully them off the ball all over the pitch and he was happy with that approach,i can't understand being happy with such ugly football
I think the rags will win unfortunately

A rag fan on talksport just now saying we are not going to try and play football just bully them off the ball all over the pitch and he was happy with that approach,i can't understand being happy with such ugly football
I think the rags will win unfortunately
The normalisation of PEG brand of 'football' begins and it's fucking depressing.

For me a 125th minute Ajax goal so dubious it shouldnt have been given to win please. Even things up will all the shit decisions which have gone in their favour.

19:44pm manchester is blue and red together then kick off and am blue and white its football you have to carry on

end of the game manchester is red and blue again and respect the sadness and forget football

Phil Neville has just been interviewed and said he'd rather be back in Manchester than with the BBC commentary team. I think I'd heartily agree with him on that.

That's fresh from him a resident of Spain

The BBC have rolled out as much rag and rags as possible without any mention of City not heard anything about City We've has Cantona Ferdinand Woodward Neville Mourinho No mention of Yaya and his agent's donation not even a mention of The Etihad being used

2 days ago I wanted them to get battered

Today, I couldn't care less... totally insignificant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.