Bob Dylan

Still going strong, gigging regularly and with 38 studio albums under his belt. Fair play to him. Blood on the Tracks is probably in my top five albums of all time. Less arsed about his recent stuff, admittedly.

Still going strong, gigging regularly and with 38 studio albums under his belt. Fair play to him. Blood on the Tracks is probably in my top five albums of all time. Less arsed about his recent stuff, admittedly.
I agree, Ric but there are some gems amongst his more recent stuff. Check our Working Man's Blues from Modern Times (2006). I couldn't get to his shows this year but he was brilliant at The Apollo last year and his band is absolutely top class these days. Over 170 shows planned for this year all over the world. Not bad for 76!

I agree, Ric but there are some gems amongst his more recent stuff. Check our Working Man's Blues from Modern Times (2006). I couldn't get to his shows this year but he was brilliant at The Apollo last year and his band is absolutely top class these days. Over 170 shows planned for this year all over the world. Not bad for 76!

Cheers mate, I'll check it out.

Greatest artist of all time, certainly lyrically - Blonde on Blonde or Highway 61 best albums for me - reviews will be high for them ones :)

My favourite album of all time is still Dylan's 'Live at Budokan'. Not loved by many Dylan aficionado's but I still haven't heard anything to touch it.

I have about 20 Dylan albums and never heard of that one - some of his live stuff can be really bad especially era of grateful dead, although i enjoyed his MTV unplugged.

That album spent 4 straight years in my car stereo.
Greatest artist of all time, certainly lyrically - Blonde on Blonde or Highway 61 best albums for me - reviews will be high for them ones :)
James Dean Bradfield gives him a good run lyrically, nobody else is a patch on either though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.