I suggest a bluemoon meetup this August!

Whichever day it is, I'll be doing something better

I've met a number of Bluemooners at the five a side a few years ago and a bigger bunch of wankers you could not find anywhere else
One of the cunts was dressed for golf and then protested how was he to know others would be wearing shorts and football shirts
Another turned up in an NFL shirt that was too small!!

Count me out

I've met a number of Bluemooners at the five a side a few years ago and a bigger bunch of wankers you could not find anywhere else
One of the cunts was dressed for golf and then protested how was he to know others would be wearing shorts and football shirts

Count me out
So you were the FKW probably best if you give it a miss.

Count me out

Fuck! So that's my intention of turning up in full Japanese Admiral military dress scuppered, if people think you should dress appropriately.

Not that I would have been invited anyway, since I'm too good looking and would show all you ugly cunts up.

Racism and anti handsomeness at it blatant worse.

Where's the trust?

Fuck! So that's my intention of turning up in full Japanese Admiral military dress scuppered, if people think you should dress appropriately.

Not that I would have been invited anyway, since I'm too good looking and would show all you ugly cunts up.

Racism and anti handsomeness at it blatant worse.

Where's the trust?

Pfft, Japanese... I was planning to turn up in the Swiss Admiral military dress. Now that's a sight to behold!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.