Bob Dylan

I have about 20 Dylan albums and never heard of that one - some of his live stuff can be really bad especially era of grateful dead, although i enjoyed his MTV unplugged.

It's got a different feel from most of his stuff at that time but is truly excellent. Well worth a listen. It seems to be one of those love it or hate it things.

Saw him recently at the Palladium,and Bic Bournemouth,his unreleased stuff is better than most peoples best of

Saw him recently at the Palladium,and Bic Bournemouth,his unreleased stuff is better than most peoples best of

I feel bad that for someone who I truly admire I have always been put off by going to see live. Some of the live performances I've seen online and the reviews have just really put me off - would hate to walk away from a live show of his disappointed knowing how much I've idolized him since I was young

i must say i have been to some poor shows of his,but,hasnt,or wont stop me going,after all it may be the last timefor either of us,neither getting any younger

When I was younger I didn't get him at all, his voice was a bit out of tune and harsh. Fleetwood Mac and Foreigner were a bit more polished.

Now I think he's brilliant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.