United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember a couple of pre seasons ago this rag I was talking to came out with a classic, we've signed a worldbeater watch him go that signing was , memphes depay or how ever you pronounce his name. Couldn't stop laughing after I'd watched him

another WTF moment, looking at him ....I was like world class??? dont get me wrong he was good but the shite they spute sometimes is horse shit,and their fans lap it up. It is sad really.

Is that the parade where they had 300 ish supporters running round a bus trying to make it look like 649 million!?

Also the one when SSN, who had 'exclusive' rights to broadcast the parade and were desperately trying cover up the piss poor turnout with odd camera angles, when Mike Wedderburn popped their ballon by saying "The crowd's two deep in places". Good old Mike. Once a Blue...

Anyone seen that tweet from red issue accusing the Abu Dhabi regime of funding ISIS while adding something like "but they pay good money for footballers so thats alright then"

Straw clutching and scraping the barrel but without doubt just plain ignorance.

Anyone seen that tweet from red issue accusing the Abu Dhabi regime of funding ISIS while adding something like "but they pay good money for footballers so thats alright then"

Ive seen it and its yet another reason as to why i will be cheering Ajax on tonight.

Surely this isn't true? Not the Abu Dhabi funding IS bit, the fact that anyone would tweet I?

It's so strange how much they love sucking C.Ronaldo's balls over at RAGcafe. Weird fetish !

I mean seriously.. the guy has been gone almost a decade yet everytime he scores a tap-in or assists in a piss easy league with the most expensive squad ever assembled built around him scoring.. they go crazy like he's just dragged a bunch of second-rate footballers to the title. He left them for a bigger club yet they almost accept he's too good for them and they are "not worthy" like he's some demi-god..

There Messi thread doesn't get bumped half as much.

It's so funny to see them always posting stuff against his "haters" like they feel obliged to do instead of posting positive stuff about C.Ronaldo they just post provocative posts to his so-called "haters" yet the mods on Ragcafe let it happen.. why do they care and get offended so much when people criticise the bloke sensitive much? earlier in the season he was looking like he was on the decline.. so it was a fair comment. Scoring isn't everything but I've noticed he can have the exact same impact on a match, not score and they say he's played bad, he can score a tap-in and play the exact same (bad) but then they overrate his performance.

It's like they care more about him than their own club ! Bunch of weirdos are even posting pictures of him and his "muscles"...
He's not playing in the most expensive squad ever assembled though, that honour belongs to the rags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.