Europa League Final

I don't understand why they're not playing De Gea, this is an extremely important game for the rags, their ability to purchase top grade players rests on Champions League qualification. Like many I feel too sick to care too much about the result of any game of sport at the moment but I certainly won't support United.

I see that Camel gob has said that all of Manchester both blue and red will be rooting for a win for the rags tonight after the events of this week, well i certainly support togetherness regarding the people of Manchester pulling together regarding the terrorist attack but as for the game tonight he can go fuck himself. I am behind Ajax 100%

yes and Garry Neville has said he'd rather be back in Manchester to help out, help out with what? well Garry its easy just jump on a plane back to Manchester

That's this and the LDV final I didn't realise were on. Will be watching the exiles match tonight.

Let's all pull together like wio said and support the scum

Fuck off you stupid camel faced ****

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.