Lonely

Thanks for the responses Blues.
I know I'm not alone in my suffering right now, just harder doing it by myself.

Applied for a voluntary role today, see what that brings me.
Also applied for some training for a potential paid job.

There is this chick I've been chatting with but she met me when I was probably more stronger mentally, working and so on.
Now I can't chat to her about this stuff as she may see me as being weak and less of a "man"

Feel so embarrassed about being unemployed.

Ste get yourself a bike(motor) and get out and about, plenty bike meets knocking about,and just turn up bikers will always chat to you,and i promise you will never feel depressed again once you get out riding..

Thanks for the responses Blues.
I know I'm not alone in my suffering right now, just harder doing it by myself.

Applied for a voluntary role today, see what that brings me.
Also applied for some training for a potential paid job.

There is this chick I've been chatting with but she met me when I was probably more stronger mentally, working and so on.
Now I can't chat to her about this stuff as she may see me as being weak and less of a "man"

Feel so embarrassed about being unemployed.

The bitter truth is better than the sweetest lie... talk to her.

Made a similar post last week, currently feeling very depressed and loneliness ties in with that. Talking mate, it's the best start you could've made. Do you have any old colleagues who are in the same boat? Maybe reach out to them??

Ste get yourself a bike(motor) and get out and about, plenty bike meets knocking about,and just turn up bikers will always chat to you,and i promise you will never feel depressed again once you get out riding..
Probably because I'd kill myself riding haha.
Jokes aside, I passed my CBT last year, just need to get my full license as I can ride bigger bikes anyway so don't want to buy a 250cc

Good suggestion that bud. Cheers

The bitter truth is better than the sweetest lie... talk to her.

Great advice. Talk to her. If she thinks your a tosser (she won't) then you don't want her as a mate or god forbid anything more anyway. So it's a great qualifier. And you'll probably find she's very sympathetic.

FWIW I've been unemployed for coming up to a year now. It's got its positives, no more getting up at stupid o'clock and driving for hours to meetings to get shouted at, for a start.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.