Jason Denayer brawl recording

Definitely his head, looks like he may have connected with his face.

Someone else runs over and kicks the bloke in the side/hip a few seconds in.

Yeah I've just watched it back on my computer. Thought he was the second guy. Well I can understand (although not condone) overzealous defending of a friend in a spot of bother but it doesn't look like defensive instincts had taken over, it looks more like he was content with watching until he fancied a dig.

Further context would be needed and a longer video would be useful but he certainly looks a twat here.

Nah. Watch it again.

But his career should be over with us as he's not good enough.

Watched it several times. Both he and his mates have time and enough bodies to grab the bloke off his mate but instead he boots him in the head and knocks him out cold.

Sack him.

Either way the people in charge at City might not be at all impressed with Denayer's actions.

Where does it say that in the law? I'm pretty sure it doesn't say "you can defend someone by punching their attacker in the back of the head, but don't think about kicking them!"

By Denayer's account he's turned around and seen his friend on the floor getting the crap beat out of him. He's run over and kicked the attacker. His foot doesn't seem to connect with the guy's head so I'm not even sure you can argue he kicked him in the head.

I doubt he's going to get in any trouble with the Police if this was him defending his friend from an attacker like he says.
Absolutely agree with this.

Didn't kick him in the head, he is not that stupid. The head would fly back much, much more had Jason kicked him in the head, looks like its more to the chest for me.

Some posters are really exaggerating here, he's a kid who made a decision in the heat of the moment to help his friend. If Jason's friend is knocked out (easily possible) and the attacker continues punching that kick could of saved him from brain damage or even dying.

Release him for saving a friend? Ridiculous. Anyone with some sense would help their friend if they getting attacked like that on the floor.

The man is not down. He's on top of someone punching the head of him.People making it sound like poor man on ground getting cowardly attacked.?

You are wasting your breath, if they can't see who he kicked from that clip then it is pointless arguing. I am just glad none of them are my friends on a night out and would happily sit back while some guy is sat on top of me giving me a good kicking and raining punch after punch on me.

Last edited:
It looks quite a restrained response by JD. Usual form in that situation would be to follow up the initial kick with a few punches before landing a final kick for good measure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.