Europa League Final

Like out or not, and it's still a second rate competition, they are representing Manchester tonight. I hate them as much as the next person but I am ambivalent about tonight. I don't really care about football to be honest at the moment and I won't be watching, I rarely watch them anyway. I don't think they have played on Monday's events as some have said and if they win I really hope any celebrations are dignified.

I want both teams to play each other in the UK for the victims. Football doesn't matter tonight. If Monday had not happened I would have been hoping they lost so I could laugh at them.

I hope they do Manchester proud whatever the result which is no longer of no importance to me.

Fucking Bellamy on bein sport saying that all City fans will be wanting united to win tonight.

No Craig. No.

Apparently. From what I could glean from the news just now, I think united are saving the world from global terrorism or something.
BT have decreed that 'Nited' are playing on behalf of the whole of M/cr tonight. Well I love Manchester but Trafford? Not so much. And already the rag contingent can be heard singing derogatory sons about City. So, no, they are not playing for the whole of Manchester tonight; nor London; nor Dublin; nor Singapore.

Can you imagine them constantly referring to it as a "major European trophy" were City in the same position?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.