It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youri Tielemans is really big miss. I am not sure how deep we were for him, but he would been an awesome squad player for 21M , and would develop great under pep and shadowing David.

In Two season he will cost 60M.

I think we should buy this Pogba fella. Apparently he is running the show in the Europa (dog shit) final.....

Youri Tielemans is really big miss. I am not sure how deep we were for him, but he would been an awesome squad player for 21M , and would develop great under pep and shadowing David.

Calm down now, seems like we are over rating this kid at the moment, he does a decent job in the midfield and is still young so I agree there's a lot of room for development but its not like we lost out on an established footballer. At the end of the day we lost out on a footballer with the potential to be world class, keyword here is potential and the possibility of him reaching his potential is 50/50, we lost out on him but there are other great young midfielders out there, Ante Coric is one and tbh I would take Coric over Tielmans.

Last edited:

I think that was last year's transfer policy though. Get the best young talent/potential. What we need now is players who will walk into the first team eg Walker, Sandra, fabinhio, sanchez etc. I think that's the rout we'll go down and don't think we were even interested in this guy

going to be quite the arms race this summer with 5 English CL teams, Barca's team getting stale and PSG's embarrassing season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.