Europa League Final

I hate the fuckers with a vengeance but shit football, luck etcetera they have two trophies and champions league football. I would be happy with that.

We would have ended up with all the trophies this season if we had the kind of draws they did.

I thought it was poor from Pep playing a B team against United in the league cup though.

Pep should have seen that as an opportunity to win his first trophy, especially considering as I believe that whoever won that game back in October/ November would have gone on and won the trophy, which United did.

I doubt they would have won it if there was no CL spot on offer.
They're been lucky, they're only in the final because of Guidetti's miss and have not played anyone of any quality whatsoever.

Let's not forget that they'll be celebrating winning a competition we were too good to even enter.
Exactly... at least Liverpool got to their final having played well against some half decent teams. I wont have it said you can compare this cup run to that, it's panned out so fortunately for them and the teams they've faced haven't preformed or taken advantage of how poor they've been.

It also begs the question of what is the fucking point in winning trophies if you have to watch that ?

I kind of agree,they've been shocking to watch all season,negative hoof ball.
However they've got the job done in a European final,a league cup,rode their luck too at times.
A more successful season than us.
Bragging rights for the rags this summer :(

I would say the majority of their fans couldn't give a shit as long as they win trophies,throw in the fact that the media will paint it as scintillating football from the rags which again the majority will lap up and believe it to be the case..

To be honest, most of the reds I know who actually watch them week in and week out are far from satisfied. The ones who watch MOTD every fortnight or so are absolutely loving it, however.

Whatever you think of him he is a serial trophy winner. Different countries and now 2 clubs in the same country. Football is dull but if it's Cups you want he is good.

unfortunately that is the case here and tbh as much as it hurts i will swap our season with theirs without thinking twice...i will rather finish 6th play CL next season and win 2 trophies than finish 3rd and win fuckk alll....at the end of the day its about winning trophies and this is where managers are judged on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.